Dental Implant Treatments
Placing a dental implant is simple, painless, and requires very little if any over-the-counter pain medication after the procedure. Traditionally, implant placement required sedation, several painful gum surgeries, and 4-6 months of healing time, but now a dental implant can be placed in about 10 minutes under local anesthetic without any gum surgeries. Typically 1-2 ibuprofen is all that is needed after the
The bone requires about 3 months to integrate with the implant at which time a crown or bridge can be cemented on top.
More About Implants
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Who Is a Candidate For Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Safe?
- Dental Implant Treatment Procedures
- Care For Dental Implants