Care of Dental Implants
Dental implants must be cared for exactly like natural teeth. Proper oral hygiene habits of brushing twice daily and flossing once daily as well as regular visits to the dentists at least every six months for a professional cleaning are critical to maintaining the health of dental implants.
More About Implants
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Who Is a Candidate For Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Safe?
- Dental Implant Treatment Procedures
- Care For Dental Implants