Are Dental Implants Safe?
Dental implants are made of medical grade titanium. Titanium is the most bio-compatible element known to man. In fact, bone will grow right up against titanium without any kind of foreign body response from the immune system. For this reason, titanium has been successfully used for years to replace knees and hips.
Statistics from three decades of clinical experience confirm a success rate of nearly 95% over a five year period for dental implants.
More About Implants
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Who Is a Candidate For Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Safe?
- Dental Implant Treatment Procedures
- Care For Dental Implants