The smile is the most eye catching feature of the face. Overall health and wellness includes feeling confident and self-assured. A beautiful smile can change the way you feel about yourself and the way others treat you. Cosmetic dental procedures can transform stained, chipped, or crooked teeth into stunning smiles.
Some of the cosmetic dental services offered at Health First Dental include:
- Teeth Whitening—In-office or take-home whitening agents can be used to brighten teeth that have yellowed from aging and food stains.
- Enamel Shaping—Teeth that have become jagged or chipped from excessive wear or injury can be smoothed and reshaped to improve their appearance.
- Bonding—Tooth colored filling materials can be placed on the surface of the enamel to cover discolorations, close gaps, or restore broken teeth.
- Veneers—Thin, porcelain facings can be place on the front side of teeth to significantly enhance the color, shape, and alignment of the teeth.
- Braces—Orthodontics is used to move crooked teeth into proper alignment without needing to drill and permanently alter the teeth.
- Composite Fillings—Tooth colored fillings are not only more biocompatible than amalgam fillings, but they can be used to change a mouth full of blackish-grey teeth into natural looking teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns— Lifeless, opaque appearances and dark grey edges of old-style crowns can be eliminated with the application of modern, all-porcelain crowns.
- Gum Recontouring—Uneven or excessive gum tissue can detract from a beautiful smile. Laser gum recontouring is a simple procedure that can dramatically improve a smile.
- Dental Implants—Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth without having to drill on healthy teeth. A titanium post is placed in the bone to simulate the root of a tooth and a crown is place on top.
Let us know if you are unsatisfied with the appearance of your teeth so that our team members can discuss treatment options that can give you the confident, healthy smile you have always wanted.